Loaner Golf clubs available on Encore?

Williwannago

Aloha My Esteemed Seagoing Peers,

Looking forward to the Sydney/Auckland December to January tour and we are thinking of playing a round in several of the stops. So I ask, does the Encore carry sets of clubs to loan out to guests?

Yes, we can bring our own but have been on cruises where clubs were available and a quick search did not find a good answer for The Encore.

Mahalo,

Willi

When I toured New Zealand several years ago, I was able to rent clubs from the day from the courses I wanted to visit. I've had similar experiences in other locales.

That frankly might be a better bet, especially given some of the great courses available. Other passengers might have the same idea and nab the shipboard set.

When I toured New Zealand several years ago, I was able to rent clubs from the day from the courses I wanted to visit. I've had similar experiences in other locales

Thank you for sharing your experience. Yes there are several really nice courses and a consistent set is valuable. We’ve rented in the past then started favoring our own clubs. We have a pre-cruise game set up in Sydney and we have a good setup fitting 2 sets in 1 travel bag with a pack able 2nd bag but not bringing it would be the easiest. Next time I talk with the TA I’ll check just thought a fellow traveler might know.

Mahalo,

Willi