Norwegian Jewel Vlog - Hawaii - Part 2

So_Tweetie

Hi everyone,

I have just posted the second segment of my Norwegian Jewel Hawaiian cruise vlog. This was the end of our first day onboard and the first full day at sea. We had dinner in Azura, went to see Fire & Ice perform the Michael Jackson Tribute show, and had a slight flood in the bathroom of our penthouse suite. For the most part, we're off to a good start!

https://youtu.be/TaKMPWmNLCc

Loving your review. Thanks for posting. I am on the Jewel at Christmas and so its great to see the ship & all she has on board (as well as Hawaii of course). I cruised on POA doing the Islands for my 50th with a group of friends & we had the most fantastic time!

Loving your review. Thanks for posting. I am on the Jewel at Christmas and so its great to see the ship & all she has on board (as well as Hawaii of course). I cruised on POA doing the Islands for my 50th with a group of friends & we had the most fantastic time!

Christmas onboard should be lovely! I believe that POA is the ship that Norwegian normally sails in Hawaii, most NCL videos I could find before our trip were on that ship. Where will you be cruising?

Interesting, thanks.

We were booked on the Honolulu-Papeete leg of this repositioning but cancelled due to the cost of getting home from Tahiti - more than the cruise fare itself :(

Oh no! Hopefully you took a different cruise instead rather than staying home. Tahiti is pretty remote so I'm not surprised that airfare was expensive, but more than the cruise itself? Wild! :eek:

Christmas onboard should be lovely! I believe that POA is the ship that Norwegian normally sails in Hawaii, most NCL videos I could find before our trip were on that ship. Where will you be cruising?

Oh no! Hopefully you took a different cruise instead rather than staying home. Tahiti is pretty remote so I'm not surprised that airfare was expensive, but more than the cruise itself? Wild! :eek:

Yes, we did New Orleans to Boston repo, good trip.

A UK Travel Agency is showing Jewel Honolulu to Papeete Nov 1 2019, 13nts, we'll see if that's factual soon enough.