Norwegian Jewel Vlog - Hawaii - Part 3

So_Tweetie

I have just uploaded Part 3 of my Hawaii cruise vlog on Norwegian Jewel. This video shows days 3 and 4 onboard, both (very rough) sea days.

We went to several shows including a hypnotist, a Tina Turner tribute by Fire & Ice, and a dance competition that got pretty wild.

We ate a few meals in O'Sheehan's and were a bit confused by the hours because the restaurant seemed to be open 24/7 even though the Freestyle Daily listed them as closed from 8:30PM-12AM. We had a lovely dinner at Le Bistro and the suite passenger lunch in Moderno. The weather starts to warm up toward the end, and we'll arrive in Hawaii next time!

Loving your review...gosh that ship was moving!

Thanks for watching, and yes we were definitely having some movement! I've never taken as much dramamine on a voyage as I did on this trip but luckily by the 5th sea day I was feeling better. 😊

Your Vlogs have been great. Love you keep the funny bits in, like forgetting to push stop on the Nespresso machine - makes everything that much more relatable!

We'll be on the Jewel Transpacific: Vancouver to Tokyo in 49 Days

Cheers -- Von & John

Your Vlogs have been great. Love you keep the funny bits in, like forgetting to push stop on the Nespresso machine - makes everything that much more relatable!

We'll be on the Jewel Transpacific: Vancouver to Tokyo in 49 Days

Cheers -- Von & John

Thank you for watching and giving feedback! Your cruise sounds like it'll be an amazing (and long) voyage! Tokyo is on my bucket list, just after Australia :)