What is “The Cove” on the Carnival Spirit?

Rinalouise

Was looking at the deck plans for the spirit to see what has changed since she went into dry dock in May this year and I have noticed a few things...

1: The library and Chapel have been replaced with the Warehouse Arcade.

2: the place on deck 3 aft where they normally do the art auctions/viewings has been replaced with SoulPlay (A first for any Carnival ship that I’m aware of) an Adults arts and crafts area. Was trialed on the Legend and Spirit as Creative Cove last time I was on board in 2017. Also don’t know if this means Park West isn’t associated with Carnival anymore... I hope so I hate their spam flyers every day just cause you turned up for a free glass of champagne!

3: A new area where the arcade was next to one of the kids clubs on deck 4 called The Cove. We’ve tried googling about the Cove and can’t find anything about it. I think it is the new home of the library my Brother thinks it’s an extension to the kids club.

I’ll attach the floor plans before and after and you guys be the judge... or if you can answer what the Cove is on deck 4 that would be awesome!

Before May 2018:

e77f24927357a32fc2846d42f3cd0cab.jpg

After May 2018:

ba102a5296ce6f94b13082df07ae292e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi RinaLouise

Can I ask where you found the new deck plans?

Just searching on the Carnival AU site for menus I for some reason typed in PDF and all the menus and brochures came up... here is the link to the 2020 brochure

https://www.carnival.com.au/~/media/CCLAU/pdf/brochure/2018-2020-Carnival-Brochure.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Forums