Complimentary toiletries

karmac

I've read that The Sun provides complimentary toiletries. I take it this means shampoo. conditioner & soap. What is it like & is there sufficient or should I take my own? Also, do I need to take any towels at all or are they all provided?

Karen

the shampoo n conditioner was good, but take ur own.. also, take your own hair dryer

.. the one in the cabin made heaps of noise but wasnt any good

have to agree with the nosiy hairdryer, although they do request you dont take any electrical things because of fire risks and different voltage i think.You have to make up your own mind abiut that, but if you have thick hair and rely on a dryer........

There were lots of toilietries but we also broght our own, i did use their body lotion all over rather than my expensive one. I found it to be ok.

I didnt realise they offered free toiletries until we got onboard. There is ample though so you would need to take any. We didnt use anything but the soap when we ran out of our own. The shampoo seemed ok my children said. I didnt use any I bought everything of our own. Although now knowing that they have these things I wouldnt take my own next time to save the room.

have to agree with the nosiy hairdryer, although they do request you dont take any electrical things because of fire risks and different voltage i think.You have to make up your own mind abiut that, but if you have thick hair and rely on a dryer........

There were lots of toilietries but we also broght our own, i did use their body lotion all over rather than my expensive one. I found it to be ok.

I do rely on a hairdryer but I have extremely fine hair so it doesn't take long anyway. The only reason I use a dryer is because it makes the hair look a little fuller and when you have hair like mine you need all the help you can get. So do you think I'll get by with the one in the cabin?

Karen

Thanks guys!!

I've now decided I won't bother taking mine. I didn't really want to because of the room it takes up and because they request you not to and now I've had some positive feedback, my mind's made up.

Karen

Arghh the joys of being a bloke, and a bloke with short hair at that.

No worries about what shampoo or soap, hairdryers, straightners, curlers...

yep glad im a guy..:p :D

Yep......you certainly have it easier than us women!!!

KAren

Archived