Princess Transfer to Civitavecchia

dbeckett

We will be shortly embarking the Majestic in Civitavecchia having spent a few days in Rom first. As it is a Princess hotel and transfer I am wondering if, like in Fort Lauderdale, it is a case of get the suitcases out around 8am but not leave the hotel till near noon. I know the distance to travel is longer so hopefully not. If anyone has done a Princess transfer from Rome could they give an idea of the timing.

I posted a similar (though not identical) question on the Italy board but got no specific responses about time to get to the port and when they start moving you out.

Thanks in advance

We will be shortly embarking the Majestic in Civitavecchia having spent a few days in Rom first. As it is a Princess hotel and transfer I am wondering if, like in Fort Lauderdale, it is a case of get the suitcases out around 8am but not leave the hotel till near noon. I know the distance to travel is longer so hopefully not. If anyone has done a Princess transfer from Rome could they give an idea of the timing.

I posted a similar (though not identical) question on the Italy board but got no specific responses about time to get to the port and when they start moving you out.

Thanks in advance

Its an hour drive so I hope they wouldn't leave at noon. :(