Norwegian Gem O'sheehan's

Mhl76

No it does not. It is smaller I think they only have those things on the Break/Gateway and the Epic. The smaller ships it just a sit down pub still does 23 or 24 hours a day..

Edited by ace2542

No, it does not have those things on the Gem. It is only a pub to eat and even if it does mention that they are opened for 24 hours a day - they do close for a few hrs. Hours are listed on the freestyle newsletter.

I never saw it closed. I was in there at 3am in the morning after bliss and it was doing a reasonable food menu. I was back in for breakfast at 9am and breakfast was being served. It does not serve alcohol 23 or 24 hours a day though.

I never saw it closed. I was in there at 3am in the morning after bliss and it was doing a reasonable food menu. I was back in for breakfast at 9am and breakfast was being served. It does not serve alcohol 23 or 24 hours a day though.

Last (alcoholic)drinks were 3am/3.30am approx. Food was served all 23/24hrs a day.

No games, but over looks the atrium. I loved getting a few beers and wings watching what was going on.