Wifi on Fascination

We just sailed her 2 weeks ago and it was pretty good! I purchased the social media package to chat with my kids via Snapchat and it worked great! I would've purchased the premium package but since we only had 1 sea day, we were off the ship more than usual so I was able to call and Facetime them from the ports. Never had any connectivity issues while using the chat feature on Snapchat or Facebook while on board which was great since my youngest got sick the day after we sailed.

We just sailed her 2 weeks ago and it was pretty good! I purchased the social media package to chat with my kids via Snapchat and it worked great! I would've purchased the premium package but since we only had 1 sea day, we were off the ship more than usual so I was able to call and Facetime them from the ports. Never had any connectivity issues while using the chat feature on Snapchat or Facebook while on board which was great since my youngest got sick the day after we sailed.

We sailed last week and it was aweful! Lots of people complaining. We purchased prior to boarding so we could not get a refund. Others who purchased on the ship did. Not sure what changed in a week but our sailing was non existent connections.

We sailed 3/11 and 3/18 and since we were gone so long, we needed to get online to pay our house payment. Purchased the premium for one day and it took over an hour just to log onto the bank website and pay the darn thing. As far as sending Facebook messages, it worked very well. But anything else didn’t seem to work since everyone was using it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed last week and it was aweful! Lots of people complaining. We purchased prior to boarding so we could not get a refund. Others who purchased on the ship did. Not sure what changed in a week but our sailing was non existent connections.

Oh wow that’s so crazy! Our sailing didn’t feel like it was full so maybe not many were connected? Who knows. It’s so inconsistent it’s hard to love it or hate it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums