Booking Bermuda Excusions other than through the cruise lines

Irene7

Has anyone booked an excursion for Bermuda but not through the cruise line? I know there is also public transportation including the ferries, but we would rather book an excursion on our own but do not know who to contact to make the booking. I see different sites that advertise excursion but I would rather use a site that other cruises have used. Thanks.

do not waste money on excursions in Bermuda. Public transport is so easy and there is really nothing there that would require a pre set tour. do it on your own you will enjoy it so much better

Has anyone booked an excursion for Bermuda but not through the cruise line? I know there is also public transportation including the ferries, but we would rather book an excursion on our own but do not know who to contact to make the booking. I see different sites that advertise excursion but I would rather use a site that other cruises have used. Thanks.

We've used Colin Jennings for private tours and he's was great! If I remember correctly the rate was $50/hr for 1-4 people. We went all over the island and he made sure that we saw all the sights but timed it so there weren't a lot of tours there at the same time. I got his email from the Port board. I know I still have it somewhere. If you're interested let me know and I'll dig it out for you.

Linda

We've used Colin Jennings for private tours and he's was great! If I remember correctly the rate was $50/hr for 1-4 people. We went all over the island and he made sure that we saw all the sights but timed it so there weren't a lot of tours there at the same time. I got his email from the Port board. I know I still have it somewhere. If you're interested let me know and I'll dig it out for you.

Linda

I would greatly appreciate that, thank you. And also thank you to everyone that responded.

I would greatly appreciate that, thank you. And also thank you to everyone that responded.

Colin's email is colinjenningstaxi at yahoo.

Colin was have having some health issues so hopefully he's fully recovered. He was very funny and laid back. We had a great time, so much so, that we did a tour with him the last 2 years. :D

Linda

With 2.5 days in Bermuda, whether you are coming to the islands on the Dawn or Breakaway, there is no reason to book via the ship unless you are rich and don't care about paying overpriced shorex via NCL, even for beach transfers & chair/shared umbrella rental nearby at Dockyard or Horseshoe Bay, etc. (or, got loads of non-refundable OBC & not sure how to spend them ... hint: use it for duty-free shopping on the ship, cosmetics are usually good buys)

Taxis and mini-shuttles privately runned and Bermuda government regulated are right off the wharf's next to the pier at Dockyard, big signs with all the rates & charges, etc. and U.S. dollars/currency cheerfully accepted.

Checkout the Destination Forum under Bermuda for all the best & latest.

Sent via iPhone 5S over Fi Network or WiFi using Tapatalk (VPN secured)

Edited by mking8288

Colin's email is colinjenningstaxi at yahoo.

Colin was have having some health issues so hopefully he's fully recovered. He was very funny and laid back. We had a great time, so much so, that we did a tour with him the last 2 years. :D

Linda

Thank you much!

With 2.5 days in Bermuda, whether you are coming to the islands on the Dawn or Breakaway, there is no reason to book via the ship unless you are rich and don't care about paying overpriced shorex via NCL, even for beach transfers & chair/shared umbrella rental nearby at Dockyard or Horseshoe Bay, etc. (or, got loads of non-refundable OBC & not sure how to spend them ... hint: use it for duty-free shopping on the ship, cosmetics are usually good buys)

Taxis and mini-shuttles privately runned and Bermuda government regulated are right off the wharf's next to the pier at Dockyard, big signs with all the rates & charges, etc. and U.S. dollars/currency cheerfully accepted.

Checkout the Destination Forum under Bermuda for all the best & latest.

Sent via iPhone 5S over Fi Network or WiFi using Tapatalk (VPN secured)

Thank you!