All inclusive package

amajaa

Hello all, I see we can get all inclusive for £15 a day. What does this include as I would only have one alcoholic drink a day if that. Does it include soft drinks ( Diet Coke) and coffee (Latte) . Thanks

The drinks package does include soft drinks but not premium coffees. When we first used the drinks package (originally £10 per person) I made an estimation of the cost of our daily drinks consumption and worked out whether the package would be good value for us. The biggest benefit of the drinks package for us is being able to purchase the premium wines and other premium drinks at a discount of 50%. From the information you have provided my guess would be that the drinks package would not be good value for you.

Pugwash123

Unless something has changed recently, it is Pepsi that is on the all inclusive list, not Coke, and coffee in the bars and coffee bar are not part of the drinks package (you can get serve yourself coffee at any time in the buffet area). So, at one drink a day, you may well find the all-inclusive is not worth your while.

Thanks for info everyone. Yes we didn’t think it would be worthwhile but good value for those that do drink. Coke or Pepsi I don’t mind but again still would only have one per day so one wine & one soft drink not good value. Much rather drink tea or water anyway.

• 2 weeks later...