Fullerton Hotel

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:57 AM.
88,691 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Has anyone ever stayed at the Fullerton Hotel in Singapore? If so, can you tell me about your stay and what you thought of the hotel?

I have several other hotels that I am familiar with and seen. I am just curious about this one.

Thanks,
Keith
PA
883 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
I have not stayed there but was invited to attend their spectacular sunday brunch. The hotel and restaurant looked very luxurious and the brunch was superb, even better than Raffles.
I would not hesitate to stay there if $$$ were not limited.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NJ, USA
1,456 Posts
Joined Dec 2007
We stayed there and loved it. The hotel and rooms are really, really nice. Food was good, staff were nice. The location was good as well - very convenient to Clarke Quay. Stayed in 3 hotels in Singapore and this one was by far the best.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Already Cruised:1970 Home Lines Homeric (Bahamas)**1977 Cunard Princess (Bermuda)**1986 Carnival Holiday (E Carib)**1987 Carnival Jubilee (E Carib)** 1988 Premier/Big Red Boat Starship Oceanic (Bahamas)**1991 Premier/Big Red Boat Starship Atlantic (Bahamas)**1991 Costa Riviera(W Carib)**1993 Carnival Fantasy (S Carib)**1997 Celebrity Century (W Carib)**1997 Celebrity Century (E Carib)**1998 RCI Grandeur of the Seas (E Carib)**1998 Disney Magic Inaugural Celebration (Bahamas)**2000 Carnival Destiny (Canada)**2001 Celebrity Infinity (Alaska)**2003 Royal Princess (S America)**2008 RCI Serenade of the Seas (repo -SF to Vancouver via Alaska)**2010 Caribbean Princess (S Carib) **2010 Caribbean Princess (b-b S Carib)**2012 Disney Magic (NY-Bahamas)**2012 Carnival Breeze Inaugural Season (Carib/Bahamas)**2012 NCL Epic (Carib/Bahamas)**2013 NCL Breakaway Inaugural Season (Bermuda)**2013 Disney Fantasy (W Carib)**2015 Disney Fantasy (E Carib)**2015 NCL Getaway Family Reunion (E Carib)**2015 RCI Oasis of the Seas (W Carib)**2016 RCI Serenade of the Seas (Baltic)**2016 Disney Magic (NYC to San Juan)**RCI Allure of the Seas Feb. 2017 (W Carib), **2017Disney Fantasy (Eastern Carib)

Upcoming: **Disney Dream Nov. 2017, **NCL Bliss August 2018 , **RCI Harmony of the Seas Nov. 2018