Ferry info to Moorea

sweet

So whats up with the ferry you take to Moorea? Take whatever one suits your time since it seems they are all about the same price ? We will have 3-4 bags with us so is there a better ferry to take? Need help from all you ferry people !!!!

Since you haven't gotten any responses, I will tell you about our Ferry trip to Moorea five years ago. We used the Moorea Express. It took about a half hour. We bought our return trip ticket also to reduce having to wait in line to get back to Papeete. From what I remember, the only differentiation was the time schedule, so pick whatever works for you. I have a photo of the ferry on my website www.thepreismans.com, along with a review of the various ports we did . Click on the "Tahiti" button. You will love French Poynesia. Just gorgeous.

• 3 weeks later...

Just go to ferry dock, buy your tickets, put your luggage in the containers provided and enjoy the ride. Pick up your luggage from the containers after they are put on the dock by ferry employees. You are now ready to enjoy the most memorable island we have ever visited.

Just waiting to go back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just had to bump this thread if only to say thanks to MVPinBoynton for access to his superb photo gallery and some very shrewd tips in his log.

caneable,

Thank you for the bump and the kind words. Glad you have enjoyed our website.

Archived