Asia Cruise March or December

SF

We originally planned to do an Asia Cruise with Celebrity in March 2019 but may have to switch the date to December 2019 over Xmas and New Year's.

Would like to hear some pro and cons for each month. I know December in Singapore is their wet season but would like to hear from others that have cruised during that time if "the wet season" affected their trip. We would be in Bangkok on Xmas day but I've read that everything should be open so don't think that would pose a problem. Would like to know about Halong Bay on New Year's Day. Would the Junk Boat tours be working or is this a day when things are closed? Any info would be appreciated.

We are planning to stay a few days in Singapore pre-cruise and a few days post cruise in Hong Kong. The places we will visit are: Ho Chi Minh, Hue/Danang, Ha Long Bay, and Bangkok.

We originally planned to do an Asia Cruise with Celebrity in March 2019 but may have to switch the date to December 2019 over Xmas and New Year's.

Would like to hear some pro and cons for each month. I know December in Singapore is their wet season but would like to hear from others that have cruised during that time if "the wet season" affected their trip. We would be in Bangkok on Xmas day but I've read that everything should be open so don't think that would pose a problem. Would like to know about Halong Bay on New Year's Day. Would the Junk Boat tours be working or is this a day when things are closed? Any info would be appreciated.

Welcome to my country Singapore. As for weather just a foldable umbrella is good enough. At times rain may only be just a short downpour to a few hours. We have done many outdoor activities like Zoo, Universal Studio etc in the month of December.:)

Welcome to my country Singapore. As for weather just a foldable umbrella is good enough. At times rain may only be just a short downpour to a few hours. We have done many outdoor activities like Zoo, Universal Studio etc in the month of December.:)

We want to go to Gardens by the Bay and the places you mentioned above also. So glad to know the rain shouldn't be a problem. Do they have the light show at night at Gardens by the bay if it's raining?

We want to go to Gardens by the Bay and the places you mentioned above also. So glad to know the rain shouldn't be a problem. Do they have the light show at night at Gardens by the bay if it's raining?

It depend...if heavy shower then not. Do note if there are lightnings alert, some rides in USS will be close.

When you visit Gardens by the Bay, do walk to Satay Club and try some local food. Hope you have a wonderful time in Singapore. :)