Celebrity Summit Non-Alcoholic Premium Drink Package

akajake

I am sailing on the Summit leaving July 29. I do not drink alcohol and drink very little soda. I think frozen non-alcoholic drinks and smoothies would be refreshing around the pool. Can anyone explain what is meant by specialty coffee and tea? I don't drink espresso or cappuccino but enjoy blended iced coffee like frappes. Is bottled water included? I would appreciate if anyone could tell me the prices of the non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies so that I can decide if I want to purchase per drink or get the Premium non-alcoholic package. Thanks so much.

blended iced coffees are included in the Classic package. For other drinks, you could always wait until you are on board where you can see what exactly is on offer and what the costs are, and you can upgrade at the time if you think you need to.

• 1 month later...

My wife and I don't drink alcohol, however she is addicted to coca cola. I drink iced coffee( not hot). We booked for next year Sept 2019 and the Classic package and prepaid grats were included in the price. However, for 300 more, we could have the premium package, 300 OBC, unlimited internet and prepaid grats. We upgraded. I asked what was included in the Premium package that didn't involve alcohol and was told " fresh juices", canned sodas( only fountain on the classic), premium sparkling waters and bottled water. Not sure what those are. We've always had a beverage package included as a perk in our last 3 cruises on X. We also had it on NCL this summer. I was spoiled for sure by taking my first 3 cruises with X. On NCL, you don't even get bottled water, or sparkling water( other than club soda) with the classic package. NO specialty coffees either. I was very disappointed in their package. They only serve Pepsi products as well.