"Guess What ? bear in mind this is me !!!

GAV BOY

Or get taken down once the cousins wake up......so tell all....while you can!

Would they be that mean !!! :eek:

Yeah ok you guessed :D

I got an Upgrade, D4 to D1, not a huge one .(inside standard to inside Deluxe)

But better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Hang on......... Ouch, yep that hurt !!!! :eek: :eek:

And your Prize is........ ?

Gav :cool:

Any upgrade is a good upgrade! Congrats!!!

:D

Not necessarily true...on one of our QM2 sailings we were *upgraded* from our obstructed balcony on deck 8 to an in hull balcony. We had specifically requested this cabin and considered the cabin reassignment to be a *downgrade* :mad:. I realize it's all a matter of personal preference, but I would much rather have the openness of an obstructed view balcony than the claustrophobic [yes, I know, just MHO...;)] in hull balcony. On all our future sailings we have requested NO UPGRADES...just to prevent this from happening again.

Anyone know the difference between Standard inside and Deluxe inside, is it size, position ? :confused:

Looking at cruisestaterooms.com the size appears the same at 194 sq ft. The difference seems to be in appointments. Your D1 will have either twin or a king sized beds, no pullman and a window view into the Atrium.

All the D1s appear to be quite amidships. Nice!!!

Looking at cruisestaterooms.com the size appears the same at 194 sq ft. The difference seems to be in appointments. Your D1 will have either twin or a king sized beds, no pullman and a window view into the Atrium.

All the D1s appear to be quite amidships. Nice!!!

Hi Mach,

Thanks, but im not sure that "QV" has Atrium view Stateroom`s :confused: I know that "QM2" has them. But yes it is midships and one deck lower than my D4 was

Gavin, you above all should know that size does not matter! Does this mean your de-luxe jobby could be better than our balcony one that we've paid extra for? Oh by the way, our balcony one is just above the 'U' in Cunard, on the left side looking towards the front. That way we can look to see our laundry is safe when we are in port!

Pete

Gavin, you above all should know that size does not matter! Does this mean your de-luxe jobby could be better than our balcony one that we've paid extra for? Oh by the way, our balcony one is just above the 'U' in Cunard, on the left side looking towards the front. That way we can look to see our laundry is safe when we are in port!

Pete

Thanks Pete :eek:

No we are inside, so no Balcony, but we are near the Launderette, so not far to go , unless i decide to use the Stateroom service with my Diamond Discount :D

Hi Mach,

Thanks, but im not sure that "QV" has Atrium view Stateroom`s :confused: I know that "QM2" has them. But yes it is midships and one deck lower than my D4 was

I'm so sorry.

I assumed (and we all know the result of assuming...) that the ship was the QM2...

That being said, you're going to like this even more. The cat D4 staterooms are approx 152 sq ft. The D1 that you were upgraded to is somewhere between 200 and 243 sq ft!!!

Not bad! If you have your cabin number I can give you a bit more specific information.

I'm so sorry.

I assumed (and we all know the result of assuming...) that the ship was the QM2...

That being said, you're going to like this even more. The cat D4 staterooms are approx 152 sq ft. The D1 that you were upgraded to is somewhere between 200 and 243 sq ft!!!

Not bad! If you have your cabin number I can give you a bit more specific information.

Thank you very much for this useful information, you are an asset to this board :D

We are in Stateroom 6073.

Gavin :cool:

Thank you very much for this useful information, you are an asset to this board :D

We are in Stateroom 6073.

Gavin :cool:

Your cabin is 200 sq ft. with a king size bed. In addition to the normal cabin amenities you have a dual height coffee table to facilitate in-suite dining. The larger 243 sq ft D1s are wheel chair accessible cabins.

Hope this helps you out.

Archived