Tours with blue hole in ocho rio

buslady1

We used Mark's tour's a couple of years ago. He was great! We really enjoyed the blue hole and River tubing. we were met by his wife then she picked up some hotel guest.Mark then took us to the blue hole.This tour is not to be missed whoever you use.

We loved Ricardo with Libertytoursjamaica.com. We've used them twice and had the best service ever. We've been to the Blue Hole and also river tubing. They take you to lunch too and their price includes everything (but a tip). Hope you have fun!

We loved Ricardo with Libertytoursjamaica.com. We've used them twice and had the best service ever. We've been to the Blue Hole and also river tubing. They take you to lunch too and their price includes everything (but a tip). Hope you have fun!

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We used Mark's tour's a couple of years ago. He was great! We really enjoyed the blue hole and River tubing. we were met by his wife then she picked up some hotel guest.Mark then took us to the blue hole.This tour is not to be missed whoever you use.

Thanks

Can’t say enough about Patrice Bailey’s tours there...personalized and above and beyond....private guides took care of us at the blue hole and we couldn’t have asked for greater service and my sense is the price is right....highest recommendation!

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely Ricardo with Liberty Tours! They are very accommodating and made our day in Jamaica! We are planning a trip back so he can show us around the entire island for a few days!

Enjoy!

I choose Chris with Jamaica tours since he could accommodate just the 4 of us and pick us up at port. If anyone has used him please let me know.

Do you remember the price for the blue hole/tubing tour? I don't see prices on their website.

• 2 weeks later...
We went today and it was fantastic! Ricardo even did the blue hole jumping with our family! Highly recommended. The price for the four of us was 360.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you

I used Chris Jamaica tours this past October. There were six of us and we went to the Rainforest Adventures to do the bobsled first then we went to the Blue hole. He was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable of that area. He grew up going to the Blue hole. His van was comfortable. I would book with him again.