Pineapple Beach Club Day Pass?

soleil1995

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any comments to share about a day pass at the Pineapple Beach Club? We will be in Antigua in April and trying to decide whether we want to purchase a day pass (and where)?

Also considering Blue Waters...

TIA

:cool:

Got this info two days ago:

The Pineapple beach Club

$95.00 Per Adult -no children

10AM- 6PM

Buffet breakfast/ Beach Grill 11AM- 6PM / Buffet Lunch 12 - 2:30pm / Afternoon Tea 3PM/ Out House 12PM-3PM Unlimited Beer & Sodas/ Non motorized Water Sports/ Swimming Pools/

Based on availabiliy

Guest can email frontdesk@pbcantigua.com for availability.

Got this info two days ago:

The Pineapple beach Club

$95.00 Per Adult -no children

10AM- 6PM

Buffet breakfast/ Beach Grill 11AM- 6PM / Buffet Lunch 12 - 2:30pm / Afternoon Tea 3PM/ Out House 12PM-3PM Unlimited Beer & Sodas/ Non motorized Water Sports/ Swimming Pools/

Based on availabiliy

Guest can email frontdesk@pbcantigua.com for availability.

Thank you! This is very helpful...

Thank you! This is very helpful...

You are very welcome. Glad to help.

I was also considering Blue Waters and communicated with them. They had 2 types of day passes. But they told me that they can only pre book one week ahead of the arrival date, and it depends on how many resident guests they have that day....that does not work for me since I will be on a cruise ship one week before and suppose if at that time they do not have availability, then my plans are up in the air! So I booked Sandals.

You are very welcome. Glad to help.

I was also considering Blue Waters and communicated with them. They had 2 types of day passes. But they told me that they can only pre book one week ahead of the arrival date, and it depends on how many resident guests they have that day....that does not work for me since I will be on a cruise ship one week before and suppose if at that time they do not have availability, then my plans are up in the air! So I booked Sandals.

How did you book Sandals? Do they have a toll free number to call?

• 4 weeks later...
$210 per couple. All inclusive. Email in the post above.

May I ask what the all inclusive "includes"? I'm just curious as it looks like a beautiful option. Also, what areas of the resort it grants you access to. We will be visiting Antiqua on our cruise towards the end of April. Thanks in advance for all the info you have! It has been very helpful thus far!

• 2 weeks later...
May I ask what the all inclusive "includes"? I'm just curious as it looks like a beautiful option. Also, what areas of the resort it grants you access to. We will be visiting Antiqua on our cruise towards the end of April. Thanks in advance for all the info you have! It has been very helpful thus far!

Includes Buffet breakfast/ Beach Grill 11AM- 6PM / Buffet Lunch 12 - 2:30pm / Afternoon Tea 3PM/ Out House 12PM-3PM Unlimited Beer & Sodas/ Non motorized Water Sports/ Swimming Pools.

Pineapple is a bit farther out so if you have a shorter time in port I would suggest Sandals which is about a 15 mt drive.

I saw your post on the Sandals thread .... you can either call them or email for a day pass. Sandals day pass includes unlimited alcoholic beverages. Only thing that is not included is a room.