Cirque Dreams pricing

ctbrown24

Hi all,

We have four cabins booked and I've been given the lovely task of booking entertainment and dining for all four!

I went in to book the Cirque Dreams show. On the first cabin, floor seating was showing for $17 per person. I booked and paid.

When I got to the second reservation, the same date, time, and seating was now showing at $47 per person.

Any clue on the discrepancy?

Hi all,

We have four cabins booked and I've been given the lovely task of booking entertainment and dining for all four!

I went in to book the Cirque Dreams show. On the first cabin, floor seating was showing for $17 per person. I booked and paid.

When I got to the second reservation, the same date, time, and seating was now showing at $47 per person.

Do you have one of the free dining perks? Looks like your first booking used the perk and charged you the difference. The rest of your reservations will be charged the full price. You probably should have booked all of them at once. The pricing would have been the same for all of them and the cost difference would be settled onboard.

Hi all,

Did everyone choose the dining package as their perk? When I booked this for our upcoming December cruise we were charged $17 for the first 2 people and then the $47 for the other 4 people in our group. We are all staying in a 2 bedroom Haven suite and so only the first 2 in the cabin get the perks and therefore the discount.