Should I upgrade...or wait.

Hev1128

We have a mid ship mini suite. Perfectly happy but now realize we really want spa access. Bid on spa Haven. Havent heard yet. There are still spa suites available. Should we wait to hear about the bid? Uograde to a regular spa mini suite or just buy a thermal pass...totally over thinking this I am sure. We sail Sunday the 20th so not much time to decide.

We have a mid ship mini suite. Perfectly happy but now realize we really want spa access. Bid on spa Haven. Havent heard yet. There are still spa suites available. Should we wait to hear about the bid? Uograde to a regular spa mini suite or just buy a thermal pass...totally over thinking this I am sure. We sail Sunday the 20th so not much time to decide.

It's really a simple answer: Will having or not having the spa suite make or break your cruise? If it's a deal breaker, you should go ahead and buy the upgrade now. But you've said you're "perfectly happy now" (with your mini suite). Then if you want spa access, just by the spa pass. The only thing the spa suite gets you that you don't get with a spa pass is the spa tub in your room...personally, for me, that's not worth it.

Spa Haven comes with more perks than adding a spa pass and the tub

Unfortunately booking spa haven wasnt in the budget. Hence hoping for the bid upgrade! Ugh. I hate waiting....