Can I order Canadian Club bottle from room service instead of

whisker2193

Not sure you can get one from either... Bon voyage seems to be wine only, and room service may sell individual drinks not bottles. I think any bottles of hard stuff bought on and off ship during the cruise are held till you debark if i'm not mistaken. More experienced cruisers will correct me if i'm wrong.

from Bon Voyage? Is it any cheaper either way? Hurry:D leaving Friday!!

You can order Canadian club from room service instead of Bon voyage. The advantage of ordering through Bon Voyage is it is waiting for you when you get there.

If you order from room service, you can save yourself the taxes if in international waters otherwise the cost is the same, but the downfall is you must remain in your room until it is delivered. They will not deliver unless you are there to sign for it.

You cannot view the liquor available from Bon Voyage online. You can search other posts for the menu or just call their customer service number and inquire.

The prices have really gone up this year so be ready for some sticker shock. I think Captain Morgan is close to $60 a bottle now. That's four times the amount I would pay for a bottle on land.

Sometimes during the cruise, Room Service may not have enough in stock to fill your order for a specific brand. While prices are high, you still save money compared to the per drink prices in the onboard bars. It never ceases to amaze me whem people compare the prices to back in Podunk.

from Bon Voyage? Is it any cheaper either way? Hurry:D leaving Friday!!

I was able to order a bottle via room service, no problem. It was the same price as BV. And yes, you must sign the receipt in order for it to be charged to your S&S, so you must be there.

If you order from room service, you can save yourself the taxes if in international waters otherwise the cost is the same

There is not tax in international waters... only before you hit them. Once you are there, no tax. :)

Have a great cruise!

Archived