Live from the Quest – Christmas cruise

travelinjudy

Update: everything has been fantastic the past several days. The staff has outdone themselves to make this a very special cruise. The New Year's Eve Buffet was out of this world--as was the Dim Sum Brunch today. Chef Monica has made those an epicurean delight! Well Done Azamara!

The staff has also excelled in every way. It is now the Azamara we have come to know and love. I'm happy to report my early concerns were unfounded-- (except for the wine.)

Happy New Year to all.

Update: everything has been fantastic the past several days. The staff has outdone themselves to make this a very special cruise. The New Year's Eve Buffet was out of this world--as was the Dim Sum Brunch today. Chef Monica has made those an epicurean delight! Well Done Azamara!

The staff has also excelled in every way. It is now the Azamara we have come to know and love. I'm happy to report my early concerns were unfounded-- (except for the wine.)

Happy New Year to all.

Hi travelinjudy, and Happy New Year to you as well!

I so appreciate that you've come back to this thread to let us know you are happy with your cruise again and that your "early concerns were unfounded". Enjoy the rest of it! And Thank you!

Bonnie

I can never understand why the wines, on all lines that include them, aren't of a better quality, as they mean so much to so many and don't cost nearly as much as other potential areas for saving.

The included alcohol makes quite a difference to me and is a major factor in choosing a cruise line. I wonder if others feel the same. We cruise Seabourn quite regularly and apart from the poor choice of Champagne, we are happy with all other drinks.

I can never understand why the wines, on all lines that include them, aren't of a better quality, as they mean so much to so many and don't cost nearly as much as other potential areas for saving.

The included alcohol makes quite a difference to me and is a major factor in choosing a cruise line. I wonder if others feel the same. We cruise Seabourn quite regularly and apart from the poor choice of Champagne, we are happy with all other drinks.

Hi English Tim,

Welcome back to the Azamara forum.