FL LuluBelle

Nope, it's not you. Recently there were 2 pages of posts but it looks like a lot have been removed, including one that I had participated in.

Wonder what happened...

Thanks Mamapan! I am still not sure what we are doing at this port & need all the info we can get!! I grew up in CT!

Hi everyone

the only posts removed would be tour reviews that were unsolicited.. our guidelines state that all tour reviews must be posted as a response to an existing thread.. please review the CC posting guidelines in reference to tour postings... happy cruising!

p.s. also posts requesting tour shares have been removed because they belong on the roll call forums!!...

Hi everyone

the only posts removed would be tour reviews that were unsolicited.. our guidelines state that all tour reviews must be posted as a response to an existing thread.. please review the CC posting guidelines in reference to tour postings... happy cruising!

p.s. also posts requesting tour shares have been removed because they belong on the roll call forums!!...

Thanks for the info Host Star!

Click "Dominican Republic" at the top of this page so that you exit this thread. At the bottom of the page you will see "Display Options". Change it from "Last Week" to "Beginning" and you will the posts you are looking for. :)

InsideCruiser ~ thanks for the computer lesson!!!!:D Now I can research & figure out what to do before we leave:D:D. Amazing... !!

All posts on La Romana have gone, well except one !!!

there are many pages for the DR forum, with several LaRomana threads.. we are trying to figure out why you can't access them:eek:

Threads are still here but you cannot "see" them due to one of your settings on your Cruise Critic message board account. As I type this reply, there are over 1000 threads in the 28 pages on this forum.

If you have your Default View Age (Default date cut-off for thread display) set as Use Forum Default, you will only see threads where the last posting date was up to about 30 days ago in any forum. The setting is where you specify a time period from which to display threads. The threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.

You might want to change your Default Thread Age Cut Off option to Show all threads.

It is easy to change and here are the directions:

• Click User CP
  • Click Edit Options
  • On the Edit Options page, scroll down to the Thread Display Options section
  • Note the Default Thread Age Cut Off box
  • Use the drop down menu there to change your selection. The list of choices is long and goes from Show threads from last day to Show all threads
  • When done, click the Save Changes button

082502btw_prv.gif, I use Show all threads. If you change your setting to the same, you will be surprised to see how many threads are actually in all the Cruise Critic forums.

Also while you are there on the Edit Options page, look around to see if there are any other options you might want to change too.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to all!

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

Archived