Photos posted

gtaylor

Thanks for posting all those great pics. I remember P-burg in the mid-1980s when it was all dusty and cars parked anywhere they wanted on Front and Back street. The palm trees look great and there are a lot more shops on Front Street.

Sapphire Condos on Cupecoy? I'm on the other side of Mullet Bay at the Royal Islander. I have old photos of Mullet Bay Hotel before Hurricane Luis. It's depressing to see how neglected the property has gotten.

I'll be in SXM in few weeks. It's good to know what to expect when we go downtown.

Hi! We are cruising to St Martin in Jan 05 for the 2nd time. I cannot pull your pics up because they are blocking the site at my work. Yuk. So, it sounds like the beautification project is wonderful. I have a question. Is Everyt'ing Cool open and if so, do you know if it is still the same as the old place? I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone! Thanks!

Hi! We are cruising to St Martin in Jan 05 for the 2nd time. I cannot pull your pics up because they are blocking the site at my work. Yuk. So, it sounds like the beautification project is wonderful. I have a question. Is Everyt'ing Cool open and if so, do you know if it is still the same as the old place? I can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone! Thanks!
Can you try from home?

The official webpage is located here, but is a little out of date. Check the tab labeled Work in progress. Completion is scheduled for December 15th.

I know that Everytiing Cool is not at their previous location, and was told by a local business person that they had closed because the landlord had jacked up the rent, due partially to the Beautification project.

Archived