Coastal Kitchen

I will be going on Harmony in October and just upgraded our cabin to a JS. Can people join you for dinner who are not in booked in suites as well? Or are they strict about only suite levels?:)

Check once you are onboard. Once cruise they told me no guests, another cruise they said guests were OK max of 2 nights.

I will be going on Harmony in October and just upgraded our cabin to a JS. Can people join you for dinner who are not in booked in suites as well? Or are they strict about only suite levels?:)

When I boarded, I went to CK and asked if my two family members not in a suite could join the two of us who were in a JS and the hostess said no. I asked if we (the two in the JS) could come one night and then the other two not in a JS go without us/in our place another night and she looked at our "profile" and asked if we had any other specialty restaurant reservations. I told her we had three and she said because we had other specialty restaurants she would let us come all together. I assume that her reasoning was since we were spending extra money on the ship it was okay?

Anyway we went twice and the next time I wanted to make a reservation I just called from my room (side note, Coastal Kitchen is not on the automated system so I had to press the prompt for another specialty restaurant and get the extension and/or get transferred to CK) and told them it was a reservation for four.

Thanks for information any talk of adding to Voyager Class ships like AOS when it goes in for more upgrades in January.

They didn't add it to Liberty when she got a Suite Lounge, so I don't see it happening on Adventure.