shareholder benefit

johno95

After you apply for your RCCL Shareholder Benefit for your upcoming cruise, how do you know if you have been approved? or do you just have to wait until you get onboard and look at your daily charges? (By then its too late.)

After you apply for your RCCL Shareholder Benefit for your upcoming cruise, how do you know if you have been approved? or do you just have to wait until you get onboard and look at your daily charges? (By then its too late.)

You should receive an email with a confirmation.

You can also ask whoever booked your cruise to give you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation where the OBC should show up.

We have applied for the Shareholder Benefit several times. There is usually an email acknowledgement of the request send within 24 hours, then an approval/ denial email within 7 business days.

We have NEVER received the Shareholder Benefit since it cannot be added to any other incentive or discounts including: BOGO, NextCruise discounts, CAS discounts or onboard credit. We've found these others to be a greater value so I've stopped applying for the Shareholder Benefit.

We have applied for the Shareholder Benefit several times. There is usually an email acknowledgement of the request send within 24 hours' date=' then an approval/ denial email within 7 business days.

We have NEVER received the Shareholder Benefit since it cannot be added to any other incentive or discounts including: BOGO, NextCruise discounts, CAS discounts or onboard credit. We've found these others to be a greater value so I've stopped applying for the Shareholder Benefit.[/quote']

I gave up trying to us the Stock holders benefit and sold my stock for a WILD profit

I'm usually successful in getting the credit at least half of the time.

Always a reply by the next day.

For our Nov 4 cruise on Anthem, something new - the credit actually shows up on the RCL website under cruise details, so I don’t have to worry about it.

Was this shareholder benefit OBC able to be used for purchases pre-cruise?

Was this shareholder benefit OBC able to be used for purchases pre-cruise?

It appears so. I have the credit for the Oct Freedom TA and every time I look at the cruise planner, it is an option to use the credit. However, I'm saving it to cover tips and any other shipboard expenses.

I also have been very successful in getting the credit or at least part of the credit recently. I've had cruises with a miscellaneous $25-50 Royal OBC which I've given up to get the full $100+ OBC. They used to routinely deny OBC requests if you had gratuitous RCL OBC, but now they net them out.

It appears so. I have the credit for the Oct Freedom TA and every time I look at the cruise planner, it is an option to use the credit. However, I'm saving it to cover tips and any other shipboard expenses.

I also have been very successful in getting the credit or at least part of the credit recently. I've had cruises with a miscellaneous $25-50 Royal OBC which I've given up to get the full $100+ OBC. They used to routinely deny OBC requests if you had gratuitous RCL OBC, but now they net them out.

Thanks for the update Carol.