Triple digits..and a question?

Hi All I am doing my triple digit dance for my upcoming cruises on the Pride of America and the Breakaway. I love the single digit dance but I will take triple digits for now. :)

Anyway, my friend is joining me on the Breakaway cruise and she and I thinking about getting the Unlimited drinks package. I tend to drink more when I am on cruises than at home. They seem to go down pretty well out on the pool deck!

To me it is worth the money since my bill tends to be pretty steep at the end of a cruise. I think about 5 drinks per day would pay for itself.

Has anyone purchased it and found it was worth it?

Thanks

This is an open public forum, if you want to ask a question, just go ahead. It makes no difference when, where or who last asked something similar. Things change quite often on cruise ships and cruise lines

I've thought about the beverage package, but there are some days I just don't feel like drinking, so I'm on the fence. I agree though, those drinks poolside go quick and taste yummy!

I wasn't able to purchase it on my last trip because it was a spring break cruise and they are sold then but I wish I was able to. I would have loved to try some drinks but wasn't going to pay for them all and find out I don't like them. At least with the package, if you don't like it you just get another one. I think the package is worth it. :D

Here is a very good breakdown courtesy of Gambee:

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/norwegian-ncl-ultimate-beverage-drink-package/

Hope this helps!

A problem with their table is it includes drinks classes that because of price are not included in the package. So two of the "5 drink per day" listings in the break even column appear to be the best deal but is really the worst because they are at full price. Perhaps I've read it wrong but these should not be shown that way but should be shown as not included and have no break even value as break even would never happen. What am I missing?

Yes, it is a public forum and you can ask anything you want.

And, it is helpful when folks share information, like a link to an existing discussion with helpful answers - some of which may not be repeated again.

And, since most of the postings here are "questions", it helps when folks actually ask the question in the subject line. That helps out everyone.