NCL Jewel Spa Question

The Thermal Spa pass covers sauna, steamroom, hot tubs and private locker rooms. Well worth it on an Alaska cruise, even if you only want to use the sauna and steamroom. The Thermal Spa happens to be in the front of the ship so also offers a warm and cozy and very quiet rest area on sea days.

I always get a thermal pass on an Alaskan cruise--feels great after excursions. Also you get see whales! Fantastic view!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The view was fantastic, front of the ship, even the sauna had a wonderful view. We used it every day except one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Thermal Spa pass covers sauna, steamroom, hot tubs and private locker rooms. Well worth it on an Alaska cruise, even if you only want to use the sauna and steamroom. The Thermal Spa happens to be in the front of the ship so also offers a warm and cozy and very quiet rest area on sea days.

Was only thinking I'd use it once or twice...not quite worth the $200 pass fee. Oh, well...

There actually is a free steam room in the locker room off the gym. It has lockers, small steam room, and a shower if you want to use it.

Here's a picture I took in March 2016:

25435492253_80f3ffec60.jpg

THANKS!! I usually go to the gym a few times, but usually change (before & after) in my cabin.

This is why I love CC...very helpful!!