Norwegian Sky Bottled Water for Owner's Suite

dalmoradie

Not the PP, but we were in 8001 over the Xmas holidays last year and loved it. We're spoiled now and will have trouble going back to a regular balcony cabin..

I know... This will be the first cruise for my sister-in-law and the first suite for my mother-in-law. I first booked a Forward Penthouse with large balcony (there will be 5 adults in our party), but my husband wanted to impress them (they have no idea we are booked in a suite) so we decided to go ahead and upgrade to OS , but only the 9th deck suites were available so I guess we have to take turns on the outdoor hot tub... LOL...

Thanks! I'm curious, were you in the 8th or 9th deck? How was the suite?

We were also in 8001. The 8th floor suites do have a larger hot tub, and I think a larger balcony. 5 people is still going to be tight - utilizing the murphy bed and sofa bed each night. The second bathroom is a half-bath, so no shower/tub.

My review at https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2535059&highlight=sky describes the room in detail.

• 2 weeks later...

When the 5 friends were on Sky, we were in 9001. Plenty of room on the balcony for all 5 of us (if I recall correctly, there were 2 loungers and 2 chairs). As to the hot tub, we all sat on the sides with our feet in it, so that we could 1) drink our champagne without getting water splashed from bubbles in it and 2) still see over the railing! Where there's a will, there's a way! Also, we slept 2 in the bedroom, 2 on the Murphy bed, and 1 on the couch. Plenty of room....and more storage space than we could use (and this was FIVE WOMEN!)

When the 5 friends were on Sky, we were in 9001. Plenty of room on the balcony for all 5 of us (if I recall correctly, there were 2 loungers and 2 chairs). As to the hot tub, we all sat on the sides with our feet in it, so that we could 1) drink our champagne without getting water splashed from bubbles in it and 2) still see over the railing! Where there's a will, there's a way! Also, we slept 2 in the bedroom, 2 on the Murphy bed, and 1 on the couch. Plenty of room....and more storage space than we could use (and this was FIVE WOMEN!)

Great to hear! We will be 4 women and my husband. That’s a great idea on the use of the hot tub! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums