NCL Epic Question

blaken09

Hello fellow cruisers. Considering booking my first NCL cruise on the Epic. I'm gathering mixed info on the threads here regarding the adults only section of the ship. Maybe its due to my unfamiliarity. My questions are....

I see on NCL's site they have the Posh Beach Club onboard....is this exclusive to Haven Guests? Is there a fee to get in to Posh? Basically what I want to know is regardless of the room type I book, is there an "adults only" area of the ship I can go to relax and if so is this in fact the Posh Beach Club? And is there a pool there?

Also what is H2O and Spice that I keep reading about? Hope this all makes sense. I just need clarity around all of that. I think I just need a description of all of these things haha. Thanks for any information you can provide! :)

Posh is adults only, no pool, padded loungers and a bar and sells a limited amount of passes to non-haven guests. Haven guests have free access to Posh. Spice H20 does have a small pool and hot tubs that is adults only during the day and has no fee.

H20 is adults only during the day. It’s a multilevel sundeck with a small pool.

Posh is the sundeck for the Havens. They may sell 10ish passes to the 4000+ non-Havens guests.

The thermal suite is also adults only for an additional fee.

Edited by BirdTravels