Let the fun start! 11 nights of fun on Reflection

youwash

I'd like to thank you for your live review because i had just booked 2156 on an upcoming August sailing in the hopes the problem was solved.

Using your information i just ask my TA to move my room off of the hump in the hopes that only the hump cabins or those exactly at midship are suffering from these vibration issues.

If by chance you bump into anyone staying in the skyuites ahead or behind you off of the hump please ask them if they feel the vibrations too.

Yes thank you, I read that review and was hoping that it had changed but it has not. We still sleep ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to thank you for your live review because i had just booked 2156 on an upcoming August sailing in the hopes the problem was solved.

Using your information i just ask my TA to move my room off of the hump in the hopes that only the hump cabins or those exactly at midship are suffering from these vibration issues.

If by chance you bump into anyone staying in the skyuites ahead or behind you off of the hump please ask them if they feel the vibrations too.

Checked with sisters down the line 2157 2155 and they report no vibration. And Of course they are all odd numbers.

Very Odd Indeed:) since those cabins are still on the hump...but on the left side..

That ruins my theory that only the hump midship cabins are prone to the vibration.

Friends of ours were in 2152 and they felt the vibrations too.

quote=youwash;55356357]Checked with sisters down the line 2157 2155 and they report no vibration. And Of course they are all odd numbers.

When the ships Chief Engineer came in to our cabin with 2 other junior engineers and Julie from customer relations they all felt the vibrations.

The Chief engineer felt it may be an imbalance in the power assigned to the different engines and he told us he would try to balance them better.

However whatever he tried made the vibrations so much worse and we had a tough time sleeping the last 2 nights.

Our roll call had someone who arranged a meet and greet in the Reflection suite and he too complained about how bad the vibrations were in his room and the adjoining Signature suite.

We were in 2156 and 2152 had similar vibrations..can't understand why 2155 and 2157 also on the hump didn't feel any nor why a deck below you didn't feel any.

Where you on the hump too?

What causes the vibration? We were in the CS last year, one deck below and didn’t notice anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk