Bus and cruise, Pittsburgh area to NY ports

shipgeeks

I see in the AAA and Lenzner brochures that they do bus transportation to and from a few cruises. That would be an excellent way to have a relaxing cruise; however none are cruises that interest us.

Are there other companies offering this? Or cruiseline transportation from anywhere in PA?

I see in the AAA and Lenzner brochures that they do bus transportation to and from a few cruises. That would be an excellent way to have a relaxing cruise; however none are cruises that interest us.

Are there other companies offering this? Or cruiseline transportation from anywhere in PA?

GoAnderson.com has 3 on their website under tours - all Royal Caribbean. Anderson is based out of Greenville, but has several pick-up sites.

What time of the year do you want to cruise? What kind of cruise interests you?

Train or bus to New York or train to Newark plus a hotel room would be a reasonable option. You don't have to buy a tour to do this.

Train or bus to New York or train to Newark plus a hotel room would be a reasonable option. You don't have to buy a tour to do this.

We've done this a number of times; we've also driven and flown. I'm just drawn to the idea of a seamless package, with no parking and no air terminals......kind of like a cruise.:)

• 2 months later...

There is an AARP Group in Glenshaw, PA (suburb of Pittsburgh) that is doing a cruise to Canada from 9/23-30/2018 on which cruisers ride a chartered motorcoach to/from the port in NYC. It is an NCL cruise on the 5-star Escape and there are 4 port stops--Bar Harbor and Portland, ME; Saint John, New Brunswick; and Halifax, Nova Scotia.

You could e-mail tds1106@yahoo.com if you want more information.