Taxi for five to Grand Anse?

mary_228

I assume it is more cost effective for a group of our size to arrange taxi transport than water taxi. But I am concerned as to whether taxis on the island are large enough to accomodate us. Does anyone know?

The water taxi is only $4.00 per person each way, but if price this is possibly "not cost effective", then suggest you contact a taxi service who runs a range of mini-bus taxis for a quote.

We have used

http://www.ajmeddytoursandtaxigrenada.com/contact_us.htm

I assume it is more cost effective for a group of our size to arrange taxi transport than water taxi. But I am concerned as to whether taxis on the island are large enough to accomodate us. Does anyone know?

The water taxis are US$4 per person each way so if there is a group of you this can add up. The Taxi Association sometimes do a good deal if there are a large group of you but you will need to discuss this on the day you arrive in port. Usually their praces are similar to the water taxis but can take you further or to different beaches than the water taxis. Most taxis are small buses and can fit between 12-18 but again this can be easily arranged with the Association when you arrive. Enjoy your visit to Grenada :cool: