Current Copy of Conquest Capers

I found a site that has just about every cruise newsletter there is to be found. Just go to this link, http://www.cruiseclues.com/activities.htm find carnival conquest on the list and click to it. You can then click on the caper that you want to view, which will enlarge it, but you can zoom in even further by continuing to click on it.

glo

I am leaving in October and would really like to review these also if possible. Also for camp carnival.

Thanks in advance and safe sailing!!!

:o I would be very happy to send a self address stamped envelope for all of the copies of the capers. We won't need camp carnival. I would also be happy to e-mail you my fax if that would work.

I have heard that soem of the items have changed since 2005 and 2006 sailings. We leave April 2008.

I have all 7 days from my cruise July 1st, but I'm not too sure about how to scan them and then send them to anybody!! Someone on cruisecritic has them online because i have seen them before. Try doing a search or something. I wouldn't mind mailing copies to anyone but i really think that someone on here has them online.

Glo, that was such a great link, thanks! I am wondering, though, if anyone has a 2007 copy? I would love to read a more current copy unless the ones from 2005 and 2006 haven't changed that much. Anyone???

Thanks

I have Capers as a PDF from March 2007 that someone was kind enough to email me.

Provide an email address and I'll forward them.

I'm sailing on the Conquest in just over a month. I'm going to bring back my copy of the Capers.

I'll scan them, save them as both PDF and JPG files.

If anyone is interested drop me an email a cruise_critter@sbcglobal.net with 'Capers' in the subject line. It'll go directly to my cruise folder and I'll email your preferred format to you.

I have Capers as a PDF from March 2007 that someone was kind enough to email me.

Provide an email address and I'll forward them.

I would love copies. Thank you!!

tammyatashkinsdotnet .. please just switch the words at and dot with the character.

Archived