Any Carnival Web Cam Geeks out there?

PeskyKid

Just wondering if I am the only GEEK that looks up my ship's web cam everyday. We are sailing on the Valor March 29th 2009 and can't wait! We cruise at least once a year now and everyone tells us we are crazy, but from reading some posts I realize once/year is NOTHING. I thought WE had a problem.

Go to Carnival's Website, click on "Fun Ships" at the top, it will drop down to "Fun Ship Fleet", then click on your ship. Look for the picture of the web cam on the right. Not all the ships have webcams. Good luck

I know about 300 folks who watch the Conquest come and go on a regular basis... the Committed Conquest Crazies!!

We've been watching the Conquest for about 14 months now... still hoping that Carnival will put her cams on the web!!

:)

Just wondering if I am the only GEEK that looks up my ship's web cam everyday. We are sailing on the Valor March 29th 2009 and can't wait! We cruise at least once a year now and everyone tells us we are crazy, but from reading some posts I realize once/year is NOTHING. I thought WE had a problem.

I'm on the Valor the week before you, and I've had the cam up everyday for a while now :D

If you can't get enough of webcams, check out kroooz-cams.com. Also, I belong to a forum that is totally devoted to following webcams/beidgecams and portcams. Google us at Invincible the Life Boat, it's on a forumer template. EM

I am proud to admit I am a port webcam geek, too. I think I like the Tampa Webcam best, I watched it way too many Sundays before my Miracle cruise:-P

Going on the Glory late May so I'm sneaking a few peeks at the Port Canveral webcam.

Susie

Looking for information about the valor - we've been on the glory 2x which i understand is the sister ship???? Our last glory cruise was not the best - so we opted to try the valor. In desperate need of a vacation and hoping the valor will cure what ails us!!!!:p

Archived