Onboard Booking Perks on a Celebrity Charter?

vtcruising

We are on the Flower Power Cruise in February on the Summit and wondered if anyone knew whether we could get the usual onboard booking perks if we book while the ship is chartered.

We went on this cruise in 2016 and remember the Future Cruise office being taken over by Star Vista for booking the next year's Flower Power Cruise, as well as their other music cruises. There were Celebrity cruise brochures outside the office, but since we weren't in the market for another cruise at the time, I don't know if there were Celebrity staff to book cruises. My guess is that they would be able to book a cruise, but I'm unsure about the usual onboard booking perks.

I am trying to decide whether to book something now and get a better choice of cabins or take a chance I'll get an extra perk and extra OBC, with a smaller deposit if I book onboard. Has anyone booked a non-Star Vista cruise while on one of their charters and received the onboard booking perks? Thanks for your help!

Not sure of the answer to this, but be sure someone will have a fairly good idea...

Yet, my suggestion would be, book a 'refundable' fare now, that way you will have the cabin you want, then when aboard check out the situation, if you can book while aboard, you are in like flint, if you cannot, you still are in like flint...

bon voyage

Entirely up to the company that's chartering the vessel. I've done 3 or 4 charters and never remembered getting perks on any of them. I think its one of the reasons Cruise Line companies like charters, as they take a little less upfront with a discounted per passenger rate, but make it up on drinks, internet, and all the extras.

We are on the Flower Power Cruise in February on the Summit and wondered if anyone knew whether we could get the usual onboard booking perks if we book while the ship is chartered.

We went on this cruise in 2016 and remember the Future Cruise office being taken over by Star Vista for booking the next year's Flower Power Cruise, as well as their other music cruises. There were Celebrity cruise brochures outside the office, but since we weren't in the market for another cruise at the time, I don't know if there were Celebrity staff to book cruises. My guess is that they would be able to book a cruise, but I'm unsure about the usual onboard booking perks.

I am trying to decide whether to book something now and get a better choice of cabins or take a chance I'll get an extra perk and extra OBC, with a smaller deposit if I book onboard. Has anyone booked a non-Star Vista cruise while on one of their charters and received the onboard booking perks? Thanks for your help!

It wasn’t a Star Vista charter, but I have been on a charter cruise and booked a non-charter cruise while onboard with the Future Cruise Consultant. We did receive the current onboard booking offer (perks, reduced deposit and OBC) for the future cruise.