BOGO 2 nights for $40 What am I missing

pdobrynski

We are booked on the Radiance for 7 January, looking at the BOGO for the first two nights. The promo says get two specialty restaurant for the price of one. Chops is listed for $35 and Giovanni's is listed for $25. Does the BOGO include the 18% service charge?

BOGO was $30 a few weeks ago before going to $40. BOGO is kind of misleading now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What do you mean? I'm with OP in that it still seems like a good deal. It's just that you are restricted to days 1 and 2....and you can't specify your preferred restaurant and time until you get on board (from what I understand). ...But yeah, with the recent price raise ($37 CAD to $50 CAD for us Canadians), I'm kicking myself we didn't purchase it back then.

We bought probably one of the last 30$ BOGO's 2 weeks ago and it changed to 40$ just a day or two later.

When we bought the 30$ Bogo the gratuity was included in the 30$ price (As per the small print) Not sure if that will change by the time we are on the ship. I think we would be fine until they start changing everything up at the turn of the year.

For 30$ for 2 nights its 15 per person per night which is a good deal. @ 40pp it's 20 per night. That I won't do as we have found that if the specialty restaurants are slow on your sailing sometimes you can get a deal from the hawkers in the Windjammer for 20/25$ pp anyways and it can be later in the cruise. So I would wait until on board unless you are set on eating Specialty for day 1 and day 2.

-Sean