What Do I Choose

lagienomai

So I will try to make my long story short. Currently I have a cruise booked on Vista for Nov.4th going to unknown at this point which is great and no complaints. Currently 8day cruise was to be GT, San Juan, St.Kitts and St. Marteen. Booked Feb 2016 so this has been a long countdown. Anyway I am looking to book a cruise right now for DH's graduation this May. I was going to book an 8D on the Sunshine going to Aruba, Curacao and GT. But with my current cruise up in the air and the possibility of going Southern I might book Western. That being said here are our options: Or your opinion on the situation. I like to see new places and have never been to any of these below. I was on the Magic and enjoyed her last year but wasn't sure of the Dream and Miracle. Also open to other suggestions. I would love to go to Bermuda but Carnival doesn't sail there in May :(.

7D Dream - Costa Maya, MB, Belize, Cozumel

7D Miracle Cozumel, Belize, MB, Grand Cayman

7D Magic Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel

I would say either the Magic or Dream. Costa Maya is awesome! I've only been once and have been dying to go back. But it seems that there just aren't any good options including that port when we are looking to book.

I agree with the above. Costa Maya has changed over the years. I went there in spring when my itinerary changed. Boy was I disappointed since the previous time we went, it was terrible, nothing to do. We found an amazing beach and our opinion changed instantly. I will plan my next cruise around going there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums