Tet Paul Nature Trail

107suzwav

My husband and I have visited St. Lucia before and stayed at the north end of the island. We didn't make it to Soufriere and the Pitons. If I don't do anything else, I have to get to the Pitons. Any suggestions on which tour operator to contact to take us to Tet Paul Nature Trail?

Cuz ship tours are usually much more expensive than independent operators, and the $$$ doesn't stay on the island like it does with an independent operator!

For the Tet Paul trail, check out Frank's Tours, Real St. Lucia Tours, Serenity TVL, Barefoot Holidays, Solar Tours, etc. One of them should be able to arrange something, no problem. It's a beautiful walk/hike - you won't be disappointed! Try for lunch either at Martha's Table (if she's open) or on the hillside above Soufriere at La Haut or Beacon - stunning views! As you'll be in the area and Tet Paul is an hour at best, maybe throw in the volcano or the Diamond Falls botanical gardens and waterfall - beautiful old ruins, waterfall, gardens, etc. - or both! Would make for a great day with the main highlights. Keep in mind, it is one hour south from the cruise port along some winding mountainous roads - but beautiful views along the way!!

Enjoy, whichever you choose.