cocktail menu?

luvvin_u_2

yes, I'd like to try them all too but not on the first night. I did that when I cruised on the Fairstar but I was much younger then. I think this time I'll have to do it over a couple of nights. But I'll still be drinking my wine as well.

Karen

I saved just about everything else bar the cocktail list (opps sorry about that pun was not planned!

Not sure i could drink too many of some of them. Very rich ad creamy, i think they would make me sick. The one at the first sailaway was quite nice, not too strong though.

at least you dont have to worry about getting home. Plus if you feel queasy next day you can just blame it on seasickness

Hi Guys

I have the cocktail menu from Pacific Sky 2005

This is the first time I have uploaded a scan of something so bear with me ~ I pray it works.

i6yt87.jpg

i6yts5.jpg

It should show pictures, ingredients and cost in AUD$ for each cocktail.

ENJOY ( maybe try a few at home before your go . . . )

WOW better than I had hoped for.

That was so easy . . and rewarding.

Happy mixing.

Hmmmm Fruit Tingle MMMMMMMM

I make Fruit Tingles at home now... And they do indeed taste like a Fruit Tingle (the life saver type lolly).

I do find that on Cruises I have a blue curacao & pineapple fetish... Every cocktail I have seems to have at least one of them in it :)

I think most of those drinks are more like desserts than drinks!the bubblegum and M and M i challenge anyone to drink more than two of those and not throw up. They are so rich.not my idea of a nice drink.

Love all your sparkly bits southseasvoyager...very festive

lol dan, u'll pass out n i'll b still up dancin..

im looking 4rd 2 the cruise so much! 30 days to go i think!

btw, with the cocktails.. the quick kiss gets u pissed pretty easy! i think i'll try a peach margarita.. never had 1 before!

southseasvoyagers, thanxx 4 putting that up there!! :p

tickets arent in yet. but we inly got passports for my brother and nephew this week. They have updated the info in the personaliser.

so im hoping we should get ours next week.

No idea on shore tours as i cant find any info... Im hoping they will have some ideas in with the tickets.

Im thinking that i'll teach my nephew how to snorkle at the islands and just spend time atthe beach. and we'll do something exciting in Noumea.

I think noumea is the only place that has shore tours.

dan

tree 2 tree and jet ski are the only ones i liked the look of.. not into horse riding.. and dnt wanna go on a helicopter over there, they drive howeva they like.. so who knows how it would be with helicopters.. im sure u'll find something.. have u looked on the p&o website at shore tours?

Dan, I've just been looking at your cruise itinerary, and you are doing the cruise we did in June, but in reverse! In June we went Sydney - Noumea - Mystery Island - Wala - Divine Island/Emerald Bay - Sydney.

Noumea will have lots of options for shore tours - and you should have got information about them when you got your tickets.

Mystery Island - there are no shore tours here, but the locals will have a market set up with lots of good things - in fact if you want to get island souveniers, get them here. You can do a complete circumnavigation of the island (walking) in about 30 minutes. Lovely swimmnig beach, if there's no storm

Wala - there are no formal shore tours here, but the locals put on a guided tour of the island - take plenty of gold coins for donations. Well worth the walk, which will take 1-2 hrs depending on how many passengers want to do it and how many groups they split you up into. There'll also be markets set up there, but they're a bit more expensive than at Mystery Island.

Divine Island/Emerald Bay - it probably won't be advertised until you board the ship, but there will be a tour available to the small village of Poum - with a tour of the town and morning tea included, done on a small motor train like Le Petit Train in Noumea. There's also a tour offered to an old mine site near Poum, but I've heard that it's an expensive tour and you don't actually get to see the mine, just the outside of it. The only way to see Poum is to do the shore tour - passengers who aren't doing the tour can't get on the tender to Poum. All passengers however, are free to go to Divine Island where they set up a BBQ lunch, and a party on the beach. Lots of swimming, and a walk up to the lookout to get a good view of the ship sitting in Emerald Bay is the hights of this stop.

Kym

there wasnt any island specific info on the P&O site.

I think ill see what comes with our tickets and decide.

Dan

Archived