is there still a cupcake shop and Donut shop on oasis?

There is no dedicated cupcake shop on Oasis any longer. They do have cupcakes (at an additional cost) in the Ice Cream Parlor on the boardwalk, but I haven't tried them so I can't say if they're good.

There is no donut shop on Oasis. Allure does have donuts on the boardwalk in the morning (they are complimentary).

I was on the Oasis a long time ago and they had both the donut shop and the hot dog stand in different location?

also the cupcake stand.

wow so sorry to here they have taking off so many good things. They did not even try to replace with something different/ equal to what they took off.

I guess I should of checked that out before i booked, I did not realized how much they have taken off.

Unfortunately things change over life or a cruise ship, some good some bad. When Sovereign of the Seas(Majesty) launched, largest Cruise ship in the World at the time same thing happened. At first had Skeet Shooting and golfing off the back of ship, no kids program, no extra Restaurants(free or at cost). But at the time Royal ships didn't have Balcony's at all on any cabins, added later. .

There is no dedicated cupcake shop on Oasis any longer. They do have cupcakes (at an additional cost) in the Ice Cream Parlor on the boardwalk, but I haven't tried them so I can't say if they're good.

I'm not sure this is technically accurate. The cupcake shop was combined with the ice cream shop on the boardwalk when were were on board in 2016.