Anyone done Greek islands in November

Bigmaan

Hi All

All the way from Australia planning Europe 2019. We are looking at doing 12 days on MSC POESIA from Italy . It takes in Barcelona, Valletta ( malta ), Corfu, Katakolon, Heraklion, Piraeus and Rome.

There are other similar cruises in late October early November that takes in the big Greek islands etc.

I am hearing that Greek Islands is a not that great after early October. Weather turns and the entertainment and activities close up after the holiday season ends in September.

Long Long way to go. October to early November is my window of opportunity. Is it best to do the Greek islands, Malta another time when it is warmer maybe September or May ? ...

Anyone who has travelled this cruise or the area in early November who can comment on weather, value for money etc ...

Kind Regards

We did that itinerary last Christmas and it was very cold for most of the PsOC. I would not recommend the Med after early/mid-October. May or September are ideal months for the region (doing a Greek island cruise from Venice in 7 weeks - for the 3rd time in September).