Bon Voyage Gift

twoshay

We just returned from our Imagination cruise, April 24th. On the last day, before debarkation, we were having breakfast in the dining room and the bar waitress asked if we wanted to use our drink vouchers. I had completely forgotten we were supposed to get them! What a bummer to find out at the last possible moment that we never received them!

Anyway, I sent an email to Carnival customer care regarding this. I never really expected anything to come of it. I received a reply today stating they were sorry and that if we contact them 45 days prior to our next cruise we will receive a Bon Voyage gift! My question is, has anyone else received the Bon Voyage gift, and if so, what exactly is it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our April 6 sailing on Pride, I was sailing with 5 other return cruisers, and I got mine...but no one else did. When I asked our cabin steward why, he said only platinum get them. So I called guest services, and each person had to go to guest services with sail and sign card, and wait in LONG line because they were not platinum. AND if I had not been with them they wouldn't even have gotten one, because they didn't know they had a right to them.

We just returned from our Imagination cruise, April 24th. On the last day, before debarkation, we were having breakfast in the dining room and the bar waitress asked if we wanted to use our drink vouchers. I had completely forgotten we were supposed to get them! What a bummer to find out at the last possible moment that we never received them!

Anyway, I sent an email to Carnival customer care regarding this. I never really expected anything to come of it. I received a reply today stating they were sorry and that if we contact them 45 days prior to our next cruise we will receive a Bon Voyage gift! My question is, has anyone else received the Bon Voyage gift, and if so, what exactly is it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I assume theyre talking about the carnival logo item given to platinum and diamond passengers during the cruise. On my cruise in February the gift was a big beach bag with a stay cold compartment. Before that it was a carnival cap. Before that it was a Tervis mug. I love my Tervis mugs. I guess they could be talking about something else from bon voyage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jana60

One cruise our 2 year old got the drink coupon and we didn't! We completely forgot about following up with guest services about it. Nice that the OP got a gift for the oversight. The other times when we did receive the coupon we've used it the last sea day.

My guess is you'll get a fruit basket and a bottle of sparkling wine as the Bon Voyage gift. It's what we received for doing a back to back.

That would be cool! I wish they would forget to give me my drink coupon if that's their compensation for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I misplaced my drink coupon

Went to guest services and they replaced it. This was before sea day brunch was offered and I was able to use it at breakfast. I got a banana split, parents used theirs for mimosas and bloody Mary

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg