Summitt cabin 7003!

bucknwanda

My wife and I booked cabin 7003 for a 14 night New England/Canada cruise. The cabin was an ocean view at the very front of the 7th deck. When we walked into the cabin we were shocked at the size.

We had a foyer with the bathroom to the right and then the entire rest of the stateroom to the left. The view was forward and we could see the helio deck and then the sea. We had a pull out sofa and two chairs and a table in front of the porthole.

Needless to saw we had plenty of room. I would not hesitate to book this cabin again.

My wife and I booked cabin 7003 for a 14 night New England/Canada cruise. The cabin was an ocean view at the very front of the 7th deck. When we walked into the cabin we were shocked at the size.

We had a foyer with the bathroom to the right and then the entire rest of the stateroom to the left. The view was forward and we could see the helio deck and then the sea. We had a pull out sofa and two chairs and a table in front of the porthole.

Needless to saw we had plenty of room. I would not hesitate to book this cabin again.

Thank you for the information! I had purchased a GTY OV for my cruise in April on the Millie and have been assigned 7003! Since the Summit is an M class ship the cabins should be the same. This sounds amazing. I won’t even miss the balcony with a larger room.