Cruise removed from listings

GaryWT

• 1 month later...

The thing that really ticked me off is I booked immediately when I found out about the change and someone had already nabbed our favorite cabin and the cabin was the reason I had booked Nov 17 anyway. So, I am on the fence. I will leave the booking and if I find something else that catches my eye, I may bail on this before final pay.

Do you have a specific site where you find dry dock schedules?

Did some searching and I have found out that Star Princess was to be in dry dock in October 18-31 but will be postponed until dec2 for 2 weeks....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Well, we just got our future cruise deposit refunded (against our wishes) I booked the Dec 2, 2017 Hawaii cruise on the Star Princess. While we were gone on another cruise in Dec 2016, they cancelled the cruise. I wanted to change the cruise to January, but got no response from our TA. So, now that they sent our future cruise deposit back, we lost any onboard credit perks from Princess. I am so upset, but I can't seem to get hold of anyone to take a complaint. This would have been for our 40th anniversary and my 60th birthday. This really stinks!

:mad:

Well, we just got our future cruise deposit refunded (against our wishes) I booked the Dec 2, 2017 Hawaii cruise on the Star Princess. While we were gone on another cruise in Dec 2016, they cancelled the cruise. I wanted to change the cruise to January, but got no response from our TA. So, now that they sent our future cruise deposit back, we lost any onboard credit perks from Princess. I am so upset, but I can't seem to get hold of anyone to take a complaint. This would have been for our 40th anniversary and my 60th birthday. This really stinks!

:mad:

Seems the person you need to be upset with is your TA who did not respond in time to preserve your FCD.