New to Vista - Questions about coffee and diet sodas

saraet4464

In March I will be on the Vista. I am thinking about the Cheers package for convenience. Specialty coffee and soda are included with Cheers. Does anyone know where the specialty coffee would be available and is it really needed? How bad is the regular coffee?

Also, what diet sodas do they offer? I am assuming that diet Coke or Pepsi will be offered, but what about other diets like Sprite Zero?

Thank you for any help on this.

The specialty coffee shop on vista is on deck 5 aft. There were also offerings during the morning rush in the buffet area. They have offerings similar to Starbucks. The regular coffee is not to bad. Used to be very strong and I would mix it with hot water about 3/1. Didn't need to mix last year and I later read they had changed it up.

It's called "Java Blue Cafe"....near Ocean Plaza area . Also take advantage of both a lighter breakfast and lunch buffet in the "taste" area of Ocean Plaza. Great alternative to beat the Lido buffet crowds ....especially on Port days

Sorry- can someone clarify the specialty coffee is in fact included in the Cheers program? That’s partial why we want the program (and the ease of paying upfront) Thank you

Definitely included in Cheers, also spiked coffees (with added alcohol 😊)

The better teas are also included in Cheers. In the dining room, and even afternoon tea, they inly serve Lipton. Cheers also includes Powerade, Vitamin Water and bottled water. I have had both diet Coke and diet Sprite on past cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums