Busy Port Day FLL - to pier. What transport?

doublin9

Generally we take a taxi from FLL to the pier when cruising. There are seven ships leaving that Sunday evening, and I am worried that in addition to their being additional traffic that we won't be able to get a cab in a timely fashion. What do you think? taxi, Uber or Celebrity transfer? Our flight arrives at 11:30 am and would certainly like to get to the ship to have a nice lunch, and drink or course!

Generally we take a taxi from FLL to the pier when cruising. There are seven ships leaving that Sunday evening, and I am worried that in addition to their being additional traffic that we won't be able to get a cab in a timely fashion. What do you think? taxi, Uber or Celebrity transfer? Our flight arrives at 11:30 am and would certainly like to get to the ship to have a nice lunch, and drink or course!
You can try SuperShuttle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is probably the last thing I'd be worried about. Just use Uber or Lyft to grab a quick ride to the port. Even getting a taxi shouldn't be that difficult.

I agree. The line of cabs will be huge, and move pretty quickly.

7 ships is a standard weekend day during cruise season- not news. The port handles it very well.