New to RCL and Vision of the Seas - Quiet Spots

I have been a consistent NCL cruiser for several years now, and this April I will sail with RCL on VOS for the first time. I cruise specifically to recharge my batteries and relax, so finding quiet areas to read and write are important.

Any tips for where I can find quiet spots on VOS besides my cabin?

Is there a thermal spa area and is there a charge?

Thanks!

I like the Solarium on Vision in the evening for a quiet spot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with this. In January it mostly had about 50% of loungers occupied during the day. Four on each side facing outward are great (and padded), although the ones close to the Park Cafe can be a bit noisy sometimes. But they are right next to the ice and water area. Evening they sometimes did deck cleaning and put all the loungers on the other side.

I thought of another quiet spot—there are a few arm chairs on deck 8 overlooking the Centrum that are nice during the day. You can read with the occasional people watching thrown in for variety.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on Vision last year. If you go into the Solarium and walk to the back on the starboard side there are doors (glass, if I remember right) leading out to a 'balcony' hallway with several lounge chairs. I rarely ever experienced anyone coming through there because it's a dead end on the other side of the hallway (crew only door), so was always very quiet and relaxing when we were there reading.