Soda cards

ashjt

Yes. Sodas are not free at any time of day. If you think you might drink 3 or more per day, then purchase the soda card to save money. If you have paid for a soda card, you can drink an unlimited number of sodas. Each person is supposed to pay for their own card if they will be drinking sodas from the card.

i get the soda-card and carry-on drinks i am never without something to drink---i love when we are on for 2 weeks and the bartenders know what i want to drink and give it to me in the BIG mug so i dont have to come back so often--they are just the BEST specially on the SUN the last 2 years!!

YEAHHHHH BONG in the Sports BAR--YOU ROCK:)

i get the soda-card and carry-on drinks i am never without something to drink---i love when we are on for 2 weeks and the bartenders know what i want to drink and give it to me in the BIG mug so i dont have to come back so often--they are just the BEST specially on the SUN the last 2 years!!

YEAHHHHH BONG in the Sports BAR--YOU ROCK:)

OK...explain...what is the BIG mug and what do you drink ;)

Two more sleeps and we will be seeing BONG...will say howdy for you :p

on Carnival u are allowed to carry on 12 cans of soda pp. Can u do this on NCL???

We always just carry those on ourselves. DH likes a soda or so a day, and I always try to take a bottle of water ashore when possible. I like the onboard water, so it's fine for me to drink throughout the day.

I dont like pepsi, so i took a 6 pack of coca cola on no problem, my grandson had a soda package he is 10 years old and it was 4.5 dollars per day booked on first day, they give them a free insulated cup when they get package, but he spent most of his time in kids club and they are not allowed to take drinks in there, so he didnt really get his moneys worth..because he likes water with his meals.

Archived