Loved the Dream! Review- June 24

Thanks for your review! We will be on the Dream for the first time in January. The largest ships I have sailed are the Spirit Class so looking forward to the Dream Class.

One of the biggest we've been on but it never seemed crowded. Only at embarkation around the food was it crazy but people's cabins weren't ready and they all wanted food. Not bad at all

Day three- sea day

The Hubs wanted to sit in on LEE'S morning show just to see the behind the scenes stuff. I got a breakfast burrito from Blue Iguana. Being from San Antonio where we eat breakfast tacos daily, these are just too big. I wish they would put them on the small taco tortillas. The big tortilla was cold and just didn't taste fresh. Also they need bacon as a meat option. I got some from the buffet so DD could get her bacon and egg taco fix. She agreed- to much tortilla

But.....

We did some more trivia and won a ship on a stick for general knowledge. It was David from the fun staff's birthday so we bought him a specialty coffee. He was so grateful and you realize how hard they work putting the guests first above themselves.

Lunch was Guy's Pig and Anchor. I'm a bbq snob and thought the chicken was some of the best I've had. The brisket was really tender but needed sauce for a little extra flavor. The Mac and cheese was the bomb and the greens full of bacon and a little spice. Make sure to find it! It was also nice they had beer and sodas right there so you didn't have to hunt down a server or a bar

Took a little nap as we had three ports in a row. Got ready for formal night and were in the dining room around 6:00. We had a different wait team and the did a great job. I always feel bad when they to dance because they seem so rushed but their service is always smooth. And we do love the dancing. DD got up to dance with them and it was another great meal.

Because the weather was a little rough, Lee announced they were switching the Flick show with Love and Marriage. So we went to the comedy club again. And again, Doug Williams is the best comedian in the fleet! We also sat and listened to Amelia do another amazing acoustic set. A few drinks in the alchemy and in bed for am early morning in Montego Bay. But first I swung by the pizza place to have a few slices for DD when she came in from Club CO2. Took about 15 minutes from when the line was at the middle elevators so gage accordingly