Rockland estate?

bbigg

We will be cruising to st.marteen in december and was wondering if this place is open yet and wanted some reviews. we have someone in our group that wants to do the zip lining there but others that are not as brave;p and wondered if they could still go with him and pay a different price but still enjoy the estate? thanks!!

We will be cruising to st.marteen in december and was wondering if this place is open yet and wanted some reviews. we have someone in our group that wants to do the zip lining there but others that are not as brave;p and wondered if they could still go with him and pay a different price but still enjoy the estate? thanks!!

last I heard it was not opening until September 15, 2017

The only reporting that I have seen includes the phrase: Rockland is slated to open at the end of summer.

I do know that they had a Jobs Fair on June 30 and July 1, so it must be getting close.

gary

last I heard it was not opening until September 15, 2017

On the website it looks like you can purchase tickets for September 15 on, so you heard correctly or at least what was planned.

OP, thanks for asking the question. I didn't know about this place but would like it for my 2018 cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk